Tuesday, March 29, 2011

De NP







It is daunting to post here already!




The posts I've seen so far were quite nice! I'm a fan of Childish Gambino now that I've seen those two videos that were posted here. I don't have any ideas for this blog as of yet. Most of my ideas are about game concepts and will probably be centered around games. I will post here again when I get some stuff worth passing along. Also I have a Tumblr with some pics from Korea!

Also, I started a blogger earlier this month with the ideas that I came up with since starting it.  I'm trying harder to get at least one pic per post. Sht's rough. I wish i had more time to create a pic, think up a concept, and then post it all. Normally thinking up the concepts take the most time.

I dislike this self promotion that i've been doing lately... but this will be how I get the pictures out. Many of the pics on the Tumblr were from other sites, some of the pics were taken on my phone out here. most pixel-y pics on the blogspot were homemade.

The inspiration to stick with simpler graphics comes from this game which has been in the works by a couple indie devs for... 3 years?



FEZ PAX EAST GAMEPLAY VIDEO from POLYTRON on Vimeo.

So that's my first post.  Take care friends!

-Parker

1 comment:

  1. Brother niggorpino, do not be daunted! Unwary yourself at our halfhouse of a website, unsally awhile to enjoy the words of your sponsor (us), and rest between the arms of your cubicle as you inform us of how your wordly adventures take from us bastard, accept a just kidding now!

    Awesome pics, I didn't think I'd ever witness such pictures of enviable position as those on your site. Please keep us updated, and even post some random shit here too? I'd be a happy witness. - AC

    ReplyDelete